Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 3rd Lesson: Do your Research and Plan Ahead!

Daily Learning: When you want to see a friend's show on the most economical night of the run, figure out the capacity of the venue and reserve tickets ahead of time.


It's not a nice feeling to be turned away at the door on the one and only night that you can see a friend's show.  I was happy for them, but it meant that my one and only chance to see it was up.  Had I just put a bit more time into planning and arriving early, I probably would have been fine.

It actually ended up being a blessing in disguise because it meant I was able to have an evening off which was quite nice.  But I missed a show that was created by a bunch of good friends.  Well lesson learned and I will now do everything I can to not let that happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment