Wednesday, July 04, 2012

June 28th: Year-End Apprentice Projects

Another season, and another apprenticeship goes by.  That's not the awesome part.  Not for me anyway.  I generally miss the apprentices once they leave.  What is awesome is seeing the final projects that conclude the apprenticeships.  These are the projects that the apprentices pour their heart and soles into, and when they literally build it from the ground up it is that much more exciting.

Kimbojangles presented her year-end project last week and it was awesome!  What was fascinating about her project (which I don't think has ever happened before) was that her project actually included the future apprentices for the 2012-13 season.  It was like she was trying to emphasize the passing of the torch through the show.  And it worked!

Kim - I'm going to miss you.  Fortunately for me, you're not quite gone yet because you still have some hours to do in July.  Luckily for me that means that I get to see you more before you leave us for good.  And fortunately you still live with Andrea, which unfortunately means that you will never really get rid of me.  Too bad for you.  AWESOME for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment