Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec. 14th: Christmas and Slumber Parties

It seems like I have fallen a little behind in my blogging.  This means I will have to put up some serious bonus featuring.  Hopefully I can get to that this weekend at some point.  But for now let's catch up, shall we?

So Wednesday ... GREAT day! It was really productive while still being tonnes of fun because it was a day of Christmas Parties.  First was our staff Christmas Party with our silly gift exchange and epic game playing.  This year Shay brought in the game SAY ANYTHING which I think is my favourite social gathering game of all time.  I love it because it gives you a great insight into the people you are playing with, while competing to determine who knows each other best.   It's just plain awesome!

Then time was up and people had to get on their way - at which time I went back to work for a few hours before heading to another Christmas Party with some close friends.  We had another gift exchange and I think I scored!  I was the proud recipient of a calendar entitled 12 Months of Awesome featuring pictures from my facebook page.  Also, did you know that January is now call Jawsuary?  Yup - apparently all of the months have a new name to fit the word awesome into them somehow.  For instance, December is now Dawesomeber!  Now THAT is a full year of awesome.

Though as awesome as the gift was, the best part of the party was staying up until the wee hours of the night and not caring too much because I had already previously planned to stay the night.  And so began the Christmas Slumber Party which was followed by pancakes in the morning.  That Lois sure knows how to host a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment