Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Dec. 6th: Dogs Going in Circles!

So the day started of stressfully and a little discouraging, but somehow I got through it and the evening turned out to be a whole lot better.  I was able to enjoy my last bellydancing class for this term, before heading downtown to enjoy the Christmas Market again with Vashti, before seeing her new place.  But because I've already talked about the awesomeness of bellydancing, Vashti, the Christmas Market, and downtown living - I think it's time for something random.

Tonight as Vashti and I were heading out to the Sushi place to pick up our food - we saw a pug walking around in circles a number of times, to the point where we actually had to look back to figure out what it was doing.  It wasn't like he was chasing his tail, because he was sniffing the ground the whole time - and the circles were way too wide for that anyway.  So what on earth could the dog be doing.  Sure enough, after a few more times around the circle the dog eventually crouched down a bit so that it could do its business.  I am now tempted to spin around in a few circles before I ever sit on a toilet again.

So here's to the general awesomeness of dogs - and their bathroom rituals!  May you forever be adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment