Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 18th: Encouragement in all the right places!

Well it's a little appropriate that I haven't posted an awesomism since June 18th, as what happened that evening was the beginning of a very busy new project.  Remember when I talked about how this summer would be really quiet and I'd have lots of time off and I'd be able to catch up on some long neglected projects?  Yeah well - I may have gotten a bit ahead of myself.

But despite of having a new project to work on this summer, what I can say is that it is pretty awesome to hear such encouragement from the people who could easily tell us we're crazy and need to stop.  It's nice to be surrounded by excitement, encouragement, and the occasional moment of "Are we insane?" ... I guess we'll find out.

Sorry for the vaguery but until things are a bit more settled, that's just the way things are going to have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment