Wednesday, June 06, 2012

June 4th: Passing the torch!

I love being on the Jessies board.  It's a great to be a part of the greater professional theatre community, but I've been a bit crazy with how I have been involved.  This past year I think I had about 4 job titles, and some of them were significant and took up a lot of time.  So, it was really nice today when I met with the people who will be taking on the most time consuming job.

I have taken a lot of pride in taking on the position of the JRC Chair, but after 3 years in the position it has been a lot to handle.  So I am thrilled to pass the torch on this one, as I take on a new position.  Don't worry - the new position is not nearly as demanding as the one I've passed on, so even if it seems like I'm maintaining the same level of commitment ... trust me - I'm not!

Hooray, I can't wait for this coming year when I just take on the roles of VP, Sponsorship Committee, and Statues Officer.  Special thanks to Steven and Diane who are going to take on the position.  It's going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment