Sunday, June 03, 2012

May 28th: Pitch granted!

So ... I have had this idea for a long time.  I really like musicals.  I really like creating and working on new shows.  And I really really like working with awesome people.

I've had this dream for a potential show for a while.  But I know where my talents lie, and more importantly where they do not.  And so, this little project has been on the back burner.  That being said, I came to realize at a workshop a long time ago that I know other people who have the talents I lack who could help bring this idea to life.

So I pitched it to them ... and they seemed interested.  Nothing's absolutely confirmed yet, but the fact that it's even in the realm of possibility again is pretty amazing.  Especially since it has been on my mind ever since working with Rick Maddocks on THE MEAL. .... Fingers crossed everything comes through.  But just having some support, encouragement, and enthusiasm from the people who could make this happen is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment