Monday, June 04, 2012

June 2nd: Early Morning Saturday

I'm not usually one for waking up early on a Saturday morning, but when it involves a conversation with a good friend, then I'm all for it.

I'm not always very good at staying in touch.  Things are a lot easier with things like Facebook, but otherwise it's easy for me to lose touch with folks.  Fortunately these folks all fit into that category of people who I could potentially go months without speaking to, and the moment we start talking again it's as if no time has passed.  But when a person lives in New Orleans, and I would normally only see them maybe once a year, it's nice to get in some conversation time in every now and again. Even if it means waking up early on a Saturday morning.

Hearing that alarm go off didn't sound nearly as daunting as it usually can.  I was excited to talk.  Still very tired, but excited and thrilled.  Love you Jenn!  Thanks for the catch up session.  Looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment