Thursday, June 07, 2012

June 6th: Pajamas by 9!

I've always been a little bit envious of those people who would get home from work and immediately change into more comfortable clothes.  Sometimes even pajamas.  I was never that person.  I don't know why.  On those days when I know I have no plans of leaving the house once I get home, I don't see why I wouldn't get out of the jeans and at least put on something a bit more comfy.  I guess I just felt that there was always a chance that I would need to be properly dressed.

Well today I changed that.  I didn't get into my comfy clothes right away, but after making dinner and sorting through some clothes I decided it was time to change.  Off came the jeans.  On went the coziness.  And it was AWESOME!

I know myself better than to say that I am now going to make this a habit.  But if for some reason it became a habit, I think I'd be okay with it.  So long as people knew that they could still send me those late night invites.  I'd be more than happy to put those jeans back on for a little bit of socialization.  I'd also have no problem with walking out in public in pajamas when heading to a friends place late at night.  Actually, that would be a trend I'd love to start.  Imagine being a bus with a bunch of people all gussied up for a night out at the club, and there you are sitting in your pajamas on your way to go to a friends place late at night to drink some wine and vent. ... AWESOME!  Friends, keep this in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment