Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aug 23rd: Sale, Sale, Sale!!!

I have a few favourite stores in Vancouver, and one store that is on the top of my list is Purr which is located in South Granville - dangerously close to work.  It has some great clothes and often has them on for great prices.  Today - everything in the store was on sale for at least 60% off because they are closing the location and getting ready to move to a newer location in Kitsilano on 4th Ave.  I am sad to see the store go, but extremely grateful for the awesome shopping trip today.

I purchased one pair of pants, a sweater, a blousy tank top, and a pair of earrings.  Original retail price for said items: $215.  My total: $40.  Yes - that would be a savings of over 80%.  AWESOME!

The store is closing September 15th, so if you want to take advantage of some of these deals be sure to check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment