Monday, August 29, 2011

Aug 29th: Coming Home to a Familiar Face!

When I first decided to live on my own, I was pretty nervous.  I had never really lived on my own before, and was kind of used to having a lot of noise, commotion, and hilarious antics around me.  But I really wanted a space to call my own, so that if I wanted to have visitors, I could do so at any point without having to feel guilty about putting a roommate out.  After a while I really came to enjoy having my own space.  Sure - it gets a little lonely sometimes, but considering that I spend the majority of the time outside of the house socializing, it's often nice to come home to my own space.

This evening, however, it was quite nice to come home to a friendly face.  Thanks to there being a whole week left until university classes start up again, I get to keep coming home this week to the face of Luke Timmermans.  And that's pretty awesome!  Now if only I can get him to sport this amazing outfit for me, then I'd be set.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment