Friday, August 05, 2011

Aug 4th: Home Sweet Home #2!

I'm not going to sugar-coat the fact that long-distance relationships can be tough, but sometimes I think a lot of good can come from them.  In my case it has given me a chance to be with someone I love while still having lots of time to focus on a lot of the other things that I love.  And it has also given me the ability to have a second city to call home.  Though I guess in my case I have a few cities to call home (as I still consider Ancaster and even Montreal to be like homes to me), now I have the privilege of adding Victoria to that list. All thanks to a Mr. Luke Timmermans.  And I couldn't have asked for a better second West Coast home.  While the trip over might be a long one it is an absolutely beautiful one when you are on the ferry traveling between the islands.  If you're lucky (which I have been) it can even double as a whale watching tour.  There were no orcas on this trip but I was fortunate enough to enjoy a gorgeous sunset.  And of course what waited for me at the ferry terminal was pretty awesome too!  Here's to enjoying a second home and the journey it takes to get there!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment