Monday, March 19, 2012

Mar. 19th: Ontari-ari-ari-o!

It's actually happening!  I've booked my tickets which means it's confirmed.  I'm heading home in May!  And by home I mean Ontario.

It's a little weird still calling Ontario home, considering that I haven't actually lived in Ontario for at least 6 years.  But home is where the heart is, which means mine is split equally between Vancouver and Hamilton.  Vancouver is the home I created for myself, Hamilton is the home that created me.  It will be so good to get back to the Foundations and be with Family again.  It will have been nearly 7 months since the last time I saw my whole family, brothers included.  What will be amazing is if the timing works out then I might be in town just in time to welcome a new Chisholm into the world, and that is an experience I have yet to have!

I have known for a while that I would likely be back in Ontario for May, but it is awesome knowing that it is actually confirmed.  Looking at my flight itinerary fills me with so much joy.  I get to do the job I love and see family at the same time - all at a fantastic rate!!! ... what could be better than that?


2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see you babes! i am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see you too, Leah!!!! It felt so good to book those tickets and know that it was for real.

      Delete