Thursday, March 08, 2012

Mar. 6th: Friendly reminders!

Ever have those days when you are just not as on top of your schedule as you really should be?  Yup that was my Tuesday.  Now - not being on top of your schedule is not exactly what I would call awesome.  What is awesome is when you have those days and yet things just seemingly fall into place.

My day started out with me waking up at the time that I was supposed to be at work because I had not properly set my alarm clock.  Fortunately a slight delay in others schedules meant that my delay did not have any major consequence.  I still had time to catch up on emails, calls, have a quick pow-wow regarding next season stuff, and get to the major meeting of the day.  That major meeting went a little longer than it should have which meant that I missed my ride to my evening class by mere minutes and ended up having to take transit.  Fortunately the transit times lined up in such a way that I was not nearly as late for my class as I expected to be.

Then after class I had this expectation/hope that I could just head straight home, only to be reminded that I had a show to go to that night.  Fortunately this reminder came from my date who just so happened to be coming from and going to the same location - making travel time easy!  AWESOME!  Productive day at work, bellydancing, and a show.  Not bad for a poor scheduling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment