Thursday, September 01, 2011

Aug 31st: Sexy Dramatic Fantasy Plots!

Wow!  Wow!  That's all I can say.  My mind is BLOWN.  Who knew that if you combined the Tudors with the Lord of the Rings, that you would have an amazing HBO series?  George R.R. Martin did!  Or at least the person who read his book and happened to pitch and sell the series to HBO did.

Yes - I've been spending the better part of my evening watching almost the entire season of Game of Thrones, and it is bloody amazing.  Sean Bean - you made an awesome Boromir, and are an even better Eddard Stark - or at least now you're a lot more likable.  I love you and your awesome kids (looking at you Arya), and their dire wolves.  I'd ask you to adopt me, but I don't think I want to be a part of all the stuff that your family is going through right now.  So I'll let you deal with that on your own.  Just know that I'm rooting for you!

Next up - Episode 9.  I hear it's a doozie!  NO SPOILERS PLEASE!







No comments:

Post a Comment