Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept. 19th: Baileys and Cocoa!

Today was a great day.  Simple, and awesome.  Nothing was hectic about it.  I got a lot of stuff done at work.  I had time for myself at home.  I even had time to clean up around the apartment and make myself a delicious meal - complete with leftovers.  And I still had plenty of time to relax and 'do nothing'.  By do nothing I mean sit back and watch TV with a cup of hot cocoa for desert complete with Bailey's and a nice big marshmallow leftover from camping.

I'm not generally one to have a drink on my own.  I have nothing against it, but it's just never been something I've done.  But tonight I wanted a delicious desert to indulge in after my meal and I was all out of ice cream so this seemed like the next best thing.  It did not disappoint!  I don't think this is how I'm going to end all of my days but it was the perfect end to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment