Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sept. 27th: A Memory Dropbox


It's amazing how you can have those days where one seemingly insignificant thing is brought up so many times that you have no choice but to acknowledge its significance.  A couple of years ago I signed up for a file sharing service called Dropbox for the purpose of sharing some larger files.  I used it once and have no recollection of every using it again - until today.  This service was brought up a total of three times today.  The first time was when I was trying to find an easy way to share a file at work.  The second time was when I was at a Board Meeting and we were trying to figure out a way for all of us to have access to a file.  And the third time was tonight, in a phone conversation with Luke when I wanted to see some photos he was looking at.  He had the ingenious thought of sending me the photos through Dropbox and in doing so, we both ended up getting a little more storage space for free.  And most importantly - I was able to see the photos that he took from our trip to Tofino, which took place in our first month of dating.

I have to admit, Dropbox is a handy service.  So if you don't have it yet, but think you could get some use from it, you can sign up here.  And because sharing is caring - here are some of the photos that I now have full access to.









No comments:

Post a Comment