Monday, September 26, 2011

Sept 25th: The Greatest Game in the land!

I am not the biggest sports fan, but I've been hoping to see an NHL game for a while.  And thanks to some amazing sponsors I was invited to attend a Canucks game last night.  It was AWESOME.  It was a pre-season game but it was still amazing.  We were playing the San Jose Sharks (which I was excited to see, especially after seeing these two teams play in the playoffs last year).  The sharks took this game home with them, but I attribute that to the fact that the Canucks never really played their key players.  It may have been fun to see Burrows, Bieksa, or the Sedins take the ice but it was still a great game and a fun night out.  Special thanks go out to the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel for making this night happen.  It was greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment