Thursday, September 08, 2011

Sept. 7th: From morning til night!

I feel like I've been having a lot of just full-blown awesome days lately.  Today was no different!  Starting the day celebrating a friends birthday, followed by a reading of the most recent draft of a new play, then eating cupcakes with bright blue icing, is already pretty cool.  But ending the day with friends who I literally had not seen since their wedding day (which was at the end of April) was the ice cream after a delicious meal.

You know those friends that you have that you can go a few months without talking to, but any time you get together it's as if no time has passed?  I am fortunate enough to have a lot of people in my life who fit into that category.  Though I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with positive people who genuinely care about your well-being, and when a lot of these people live a few provinces away.  But when the friends only live less than 8 blocks away, then letting a few months go by without seeing is  inexcusable.  Matthew and Joyce: Thanks so much for the delicious meal, the ice cream cone, the hard work, and the deep conversations.  I love you both so much and am thrilled to have finally seen your new love nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment