Monday, September 12, 2011

Sept. 12th: The Simple Things!

Today has been pretty chill.  A normal day at work.  An evening of chores and errands.  Nothing much to write home about.  But in the process of trying to figure out what awesome thing to blog about, there were still a few little things that made this day great.  A friend came in to visit me at work, I was offered a ride home, I got a few things accomplished around the house (though not as much as I would like), and I was able to indulge in some guilty pleasures.

Again, these are all very simple things but that's essentially the point of this project.  To find these little things in each day and appreciate them as much as possible.  To end the day with a smile on my face.

And so in an effort to put a smile on the face of anyone reading this, I would like to share one of the videos I found today when indulging in my guilty pleasure of youtube.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. bwahahahahahaha! THis did put a smile on my face, and a healthy laugh in my belly to boot!

    ReplyDelete