Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sept. 24th: Friends - new and old!

A lot happened today.  Improv audition, a walk downtown, a concert in Stanley Park, and a house party.  But I think the major theme of the day (and therefore the day's awesomism) is FRIENDS.

At the improv audition I was able to catch up with some friends who I haven't seen in months and I was even able to meet some new people who I hope to see more of in the near future.  Then I was able to catch up with not one, but two high school friends downtown.  Adriana came in to visit from Victoria and Brad was in town again for another band tour.  Perhaps the novelty of seeing these two out here should have worn off by now since I actually get to see them both fairly frequently - but it hasn't, and I am quite grateful for that.  Also in seeing them I was able to meet some of their friends.

When you have awesome friends, it is no surprise that their friends are also awesome.  So being able to spend a few hours with a new group of awesome people was .... well you get the the idea.  I can think of many times when I have met a new group of people through good friends and it has drastically changed my life.  So here's to good friends, old friends, and new friends!

1 comment:

  1. And your new friend Lara wants to go have sushi with you at some point. How can we make this happen?

    ReplyDelete