Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apr. 16th: Spring Cleaning 2.0

In my first round of spring cleaning I made myself a list of the things I wanted to get to finish up my spring cleaning.  Since I had a party coming up on Wednesday it seemed to only make sense that I make my way through that list so that I could a) have a clean house for my guests; and b) not have a bunch of unchecked accomplishments on a list that all of my guests would be seeing.  ... Yes, I am absolutely that petty.

So - clean I did.  It was so great to FINALLY reorganize a bunch of drawers and cupboards that hadn't really been looked at since I moved in a few years ago.  Now they are all cleaned and more or less organized (nothing's in alphabetical order, but at least things are put away neatly ... ish).  To be quite honest, things still aren't perfect.  But since when have I ever been a perfectionist when it's come to the cleanliness and organization of my home?  It's been given attention and been fixed up, and makes perfect sense to me.  That's all that matters!

Considering last spring I kind of skipped over the spring cleaning bit, it's nice knowing that I'm making up for lost time now.  And that's a few more things off my "To Do" list.  Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment