Friday, May 25, 2012

May 24th: Let Snoring Dogs Lie!

I love dogsitting.  I love dogs, so of course I love watching one for a weekend.  What's amazing is how much just a weekend of dogsitting makes me realize how I really shouldn't have a dog right now.  Taking care of a dog takes sacrifices and if I'm noticing those sacrifices in just one weekend of looking after a dog, then I really shouldn't have one full time.

That being said, I'm quite thrilled to be here with an adorable little shih tsu.  She's just so darn cute and fun.  She also belongs to my boss, so I better not screw up.  We will NOT be having any skunking incidents this weekend.  We will be having fun, and long walks, and treats, and cuddly times, and we'll just leave it at that.

She's awfully cute.  Some day I'm sure I'll look at her and want to take her home with me, but I know that this is not the time for that.  Instead I'll just smile pleasantly while I listen to her snore, and then when she needs me I'll be there for her.  At least for the next few days!  Sleep tight Chloe.  We've got a weekend ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment