Saturday, May 05, 2012

May 2nd: Perfect Timing!

Those who take transit probably know that perfect feeling of when your bus connections line up perfectly.   I was on my way home after the last of the Jessie voting meetings (also awesome) and as I was heading to catch the bus, I get to my stop to turn around and low and behold - there's my bus pulling up just for me.  Amazing.  

But that was only the beginning.  Because after that bus ride I had to transfer to the bus that would take me home.  And wouldn't you know it but after I got off the one bus I doddled over to my next stop and in the distance I could the bus rounding the curve making it's way.

I love those random awesome moments.  I was able to make it home much earlier than expected which allowed for me to do some of the preparing for Ontario that I had neglected for a while.  So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment