Monday, July 11, 2011

July 10th: Acting, Singing, Directing!

Want to know what I like better than a day off?  A day spent doing what I love most in the world.  Like starting off the day going to a rehearsal of a theatre show that I will be performing in only a couple of weeks, followed by an afternoon of singing my soul out in a gospel choir rehearsal prepping for one of my favourite performances of the year, followed by an evening of working on another theatre piece for which I get to don the hat of Director - a hat I haven't worn since University.  I'm not going to lie - It's a little terrifying but absolutely amazing.  A few months ago when I took on all of these projects I actually thought that I might have taken on too much this month, but based on how good today felt - I think I made the right choice. I wouldn't take on any more than this at one time, but I've learned that being busy is awesome when I'm filling my time with projects I'm really passionate about.  Now excuse me while I pass out from exhaustion and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment