Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 30th: Closing, After Midnight!

Has anyone noticed that my last few blogs have generally been posted around or after midnight?  Ever wonder why that is?

It's not because I'm lazy and procrastinating.  It's because on average over the past month (at least) I've been spending a solid 12 hours outside of my apartment and have been busy either working, rehearsing, performing, directing, box officing, or celebrating with friends my doing any of these things. Some people might think this is crazy - and you know what - I might even agree with them.  But considering how amazing this past month has been with all of the artistic ventures that I've been so privileged to be a part of - I'm truly grateful for my departure from my apartment and all of the socializations that came with it.

It's sad knowing that we're done Compassion For Killers now especially since it was a production that I feel like I was heavily involved in from beginning to end.  It was very much Christopher Cook's baby - but he definitely made the project feel like a team effort - so it's really sad knowing that it's over. I am EXTREMELY grateful to everyone who helped with the show, everyone who came out to support the show, and to all of the reviewers who helped to plug it.  Here are a bunch of links to those who helped to promote it.  I couldn't be more proud.  Thank you!

EMME ROGERS
BIZ BOOKS
TASTE & SIP MAGAZINE

Maybe my next blog post will actually get written in the day I am writing about.  Though it might be too weird and logical for me, so we'll have to see how that goes!  For now - we'll just enjoy the after midnight blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment