Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 25th: The light at the end of a very long tunnel!

I cannot believe that we are already into opening week for Compassion For Killers.  Do you have any idea what this means?  It means that after two full months of rehearsals for one show or another, I will finally say good-bye to the rehearsal process and just sit back and enjoy the hard work.  Yes - I will still be acting in performances, and yes - I'll still be running box office and front-of-house for the shows.  But the fact of the matter is that after tomorrow, all I have to do is enjoy the fruits of my labour.  From Wednesday onwards, it's all just playtime!  And that's friggin' awesome!

So let's celebrate by posting one of Colin Mills' creepy pictures of Chris in the freezing cold water.  I think it looks awesome.  I can't wait for opening night on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment