Saturday, July 02, 2011

July 2nd: $1 Breakfast and a Dream Come True!

I'm pretty sure when a day starts off with a delicious, filling, $1 breakfast, then the day is going to be amazing. At least that's how my day went today. It all started with a trip to Ikea to get some items I've either been needing or wanting for a very long time.  Those items included a mirror and one of those ridiculously comfy, springy rocking type chairs.  And today my dream came true.  I'm now officially the proud owner of an IKEA Poang chair.  I can't tell you why this fills me with so much joy, but it really and truly does.  Maybe it's the fact that I've wanted one for 3 years, maybe it's the amazing comfort it provides, or maybe it's just the awesome name - but I am so grateful that it is now in my apartment.  This was really just a small accomplish in an amazing day filled with two theatre performances and an extremely supportive and generous family (that I'm not even officially a part of), but I think that this small accomplishment pretty well sums up the success of the day.  Hooray Ikea and POANG!



No comments:

Post a Comment