Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12th: A whole slew of Awesomisms!

Too many awesome things happened today so I'm just going to give you a brief summary of each - because I just couldn't choose.  I will list them in chronological order.

1. AQUAFIT.  A friend texted me late last night to ask if I wanted to go to aquafit with her early this morning, and since I have the mentality of "Why not?" - I signed up for the challenge.  And I'm so glad I did.  It may have been my first class, but it definitely won't be my last.

2. SELF-PROPHESIZING: Remember how yesterday I compared the feeling of having just fixed a huge problem to that of finding lost keys?  Well guess what I lost today?  That's right - my keys!!! It got a little more panicky than I wanted, but I did eventually find out that my actor had accidentally taken them with him when he left rehearsal.  Which makes that two days in a row of that weird awesome feeling.  It's still a good feeling, but I think the two days is enough for me right now.

3. OPERA GUY. Vancouver has a gentleman who walks up and down South Granville (and apparently Granville Island) singing Opera at the top of his lungs.  And he sings it well!!!  And I had the pleasure of running in to him today.  There's no rhyme or reason to his singing - he just sings.  And that in and of itself is just plain awesome.

I feel like I might be missing some things but since I can't remember what exactly they were, I'll take that to mean they weren't as awesome as these three, so I guess we'll just forget about them.  I don't know how I could have packed more random awesomeness into one day anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment