Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 16th: I've never looked so good!

Yesterday I received the following messages on my facebook wall:

MESSAGE 1: So, we now have a series of drawings entitled "Alison", because our daughter Aeron is obsessed with you.
MESSAGE 2: Update: We have "Alison from two perspectives", and recently announced: Hundreds of pictures of Alison ...

These messages came from the father of one of the awesome kids I referred to earlier in my post about Rehearsals and Kids.  Yesterday it was awesome to hear about these pictures.  And today was made even more awesome because I actually got to see the pictures.  And they are amazing! Check them out for yourself:

It's hard to tell but the picture on the left is actually Aeron with a picture of me on her shirt.  And the picture on the right is all me baby!  Aeron also wrote her name (perfectly backwards I might add - and no it's not a bleed through from the other side) and right next to her name she put a heart for me.

I LOVE Aeron and I love these pictures!  And they love their new home on my fridge!  These pictures are definitely today's awesomism!  THANK YOU AERON!



      • ..

1 comment: