Wednesday, July 06, 2011

July 5th: Running is Fun!

I have to credit today's optimism to Luke Timmermans.  He motivated me to become a runner tonight.  Well actually I'm still in the learning phases.  I haven't quite figured out how to move my calves and thighs in the proper rhythm yet, but with enough practice, I am sure that in no time I will become an expert runner . . . online anyway. Yup - there's an online running game that merely asks you to use four keyboard keys (QWOP) to control your calves and thighs to get you running.  How Luke finds these things, I have no clue.  But I am so glad he does because this game fills me with such joy.  Please share my most recent addiction with me.  I swear that falling while running has never felt so good!  
My best distance so far : 10.3m.

No comments:

Post a Comment