Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21st: Live On Air from Queen's Park!!!

That's right!  Guess who got to be on the radio today talking about the upcoming production of Compassion For Killers.  I know that it probably shouldn't have been that exciting, but it really was.  I had never been on the radio before, so it was really fun to be able to go through the official live on air interview process.  The best part was I actually was doing the interview by phone while sitting in a van in costume just behind the venue where we were having our dress rehearsal for Taming Of The Shrew!  It was a pretty awesome experience.

For those who want to hear the interview, go to Co-op Radio 102.7 and download the audio file for Arts Rational.  My interview starts around the 37:30 mark.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment