Monday, October 17, 2011

Oct. 14th: My kind of high!

Okay - it's been a very busy and awesome weekend.  So instead of concerning myself with making sure a blog went out each day, I decided to enjoy the awesomeness and am only now getting around to blogging about it.  So let's get started.

Friday was fantastic.  It was a good day at work followed by a long overdue trip to Victoria.  And I love Victoria - for many reasons.  In addition to that guy, I also love the quaint European feel to the city.   The architecture, the lampposts, the culture, and the Double-decker buses.  I've been a little spoiled over the last several visits to the island when I was fortunate enough to be picked up from the ferry terminal.  But any excuse to ride double-decker bus is one I will take.

Perhaps I should be beyond the point in my life when double-decker buses should thrill me, but clearly I am not, because as soon as I get on one, I head straight to the top.  Similarly I will always choose the top bunk, if given the choice.  What can I say - I like the view from above.  So here's to enjoying the high of a double-decker bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment