Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oct. 23rd: All-nighters!

It has been a great few days but what generally comes with a lot of excitement is a back-log of blogs that need to be written.  So - let's recap:

Sunday morning was when everything began - with the continuation of an all-night shoot of a local webseries, Support Your Local Video Store.  And it was SO much fun.  The series is about the shutting down of one of Vancouver's greatest video stores, Videomatica.  In the episode I needed to act like a vulture and I channeled that like nobody's business.  I think I scared a few people at a number of moments throughout the shoot, but it was totally worth it.  I can't wait for the episode to come out in a month.  In the mean time you can check out the series so far, here.


 It was also pretty fantastic that when the shoot wrapped at 6am I ended up helping one of the other vultures home, as she didn't know quite where she was going. And because she was actually staying with some friends of mine (small world) I was able to direct the cab driver and her to the exact house. I continued to my place and then woke up three hours later to head to improv class, choir and then off to Whistler for a staff retreat.  To quote the sentiment we shared the last few days in the most sarcastic tone imaginable "Life is hard!"  Just wait until you see the ruckus in Whistler!


No comments:

Post a Comment