Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oct. 22nd: Pee in the Pants!

I think Adam Sandler was on to something when he said that "peeing your pants" is cool!  For instance - it is pretty cool that I got to spend some time with my friends' daughter tonight who had every excuse to pee her pants/diaper - and made sure to use that excuse.  I'm sure it was also cool to her to have me clean up after that mess, and I respect her all the more for thinking it's cool.  It is also EXTREMELY cool that she sang to me how much she loved me as I was changing diapers.

It is also cool that I am at the point right now when I am so nervous about a film shoot that is happening later tonight that I feel like I could possibly pee in my pants.  I won't - obviously.  But my bladder still wants me to think that I might.  I don't know why I'm so nervous.  It's going to be a pretty relaxed shoot with some fun people, but I haven't really done any film work since university, so I guess I'm worried that I'm totally going to screw something up and embarrass myself.  Which is really a silly thing to be nervous about, when it is inevitably going to happen.  I guess I should just relax and try to calm these nerves as much as possible.  Maybe a quick nap might help.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment