Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oct. 19th: The joy of sleeping.

Oh the irony of me writing about the joy of sleeping at 1am.  I guess I should explain why today's awesomism is about sleeping then.  Okay - here we go:

  Today I came home fairly late for a normal day of work, and immediately made myself a quick and easy dinner and then put some laundry in the washer and then when I sat down to watch some TV I just fell right asleep.  It was nice to give in to my body's needs.  I don't think I realized how tired I was until I woke up close to 11 realizing that I was still on my couch.  In a way it was a good thing that I woke up because I still had a lot to do this evening including moving the laundry to the dryer and sewing some stuff for the Christmas Card photoshoot for work.  Fortunately a phone call from Luke gave me the energy I needed to get it done.

And now it's time to go back to sleep!  I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment