Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nov. 14th: A few of my favourite things!

We all now that I love music.  We also now that I love improv.  So just imagine what happens when you put the two together  . . . AWESOMENESS - that's what happens.

Tonight I attended my first ever musical improv workshop and it was even better than I imagined - and I set the expectation bar pretty darn high for this class.  Ever since I saw the Improv Musical show earlier this year, I have been dying to take a workshop and I am SO glad that I did.  Even though I was still feeling a little tired tonight, I am so glad that I made the trip out to PoCo, because I feel like I learned so much.  Now when I make up songs at work about what I'm doing - the might actually be decent songs.

It's sad thinking that we've only scheduled one more of these workshops, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed that we will add more later and possibly even produce and improv musical again in the near future.  I'll just have to make sure that I attend that audition this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment