Friday, November 25, 2011

Nov. 21st: Animals Yelling!

Okay - it's been a loooooong week.  Lots to catch up on.  Let's start with Monday.  Regular day at work.  Nothing special.  Another late night spent crafting.  But I was able to take a little break and have a chat.  Maybe it wasn't chatting so much as laughing uncontrollably.  Not long ago I was introduced to some YouTube clips of Animals that sounded like people.  They were all pretty cute and funny - but one in particular brought out the cackle.  Usually I can control the cackle but when something is absolutely hilarious, it somehow finds a way to break out.

This is the video that did it for me.


I don't even know if other people will find it as hilarious as I did.  But even watching it again earlier today as well as just now - the cackle came out again.  I guess it's just one of those things that will get me every time.  So I think that's good enough reason to make it Monday's awesomism.

No comments:

Post a Comment