Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov. 17th: Catching Up over Chocolate Lava Cake!

Thursday was such a great day.  After work I headed to my flamenco class where my worlds collided a bit when I ran into my bellydancing teacher (a bit of random awesomeness for the day).  And then after class I had some deliciously cheap sushi (also awesome) and went to see my friend Chris in a show.

Chris is the one who wrote and performed in the show Compassion For Killers that we did this past summer.  But since doing the show, life has been so busy that we haven't really had the chance to hang out.  So it was nice to finally get the chance to sit down and catch up - and we had a LOT of catching up to do.  And what better way to do it than over some cosmopolitans and chocolate lava cake!

Suffice it to say that the evening was great!  I keep being overwhelmed with the all of the amazing people I have in my life.  I just wish I didn't have to take so much time in between hanging out with each one - but so long as I still get to see them, I'm a happy girl.  And when delicious food and drinks are involved - all the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment