Friday, November 04, 2011

Nov. 2nd: It's a trap!!!

You know those times when girls are talking with their boyfriends and somehow pull out a question that the boyfriend cannot answer without getting into trouble?  Well - thankfully Luke Timmermans has found a way of getting himself out of those terrifying situations by coming up with the best response EVER.

On Wednesday I made a comment about a mutual friend being really cute and did the really mean girlfriend thing of asking Luke if he agreed (duh duh duh). Fortunately for Luke he used the force, and remembered the insightful words that Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars spoke and merely uttered the words "IT'S A TRAP!"

Well it was the most hilarious thing I have ever heard.  AND it was also good at pointing out how completely unfair my question was.  I'd like to think that I wouldn't have been upset had he answered the question, but I know how mischievous I can be and how I can hold things over people's head even if just as a joke.  Suffice it say - Luke made the right choice.  He saved himself from trouble, made me laugh hysterically, and even managed to politely point out my mistakes.  What a guy!

And now for the video that he sent to me after he made his hilarious comment.  Good ol' Admiral Ackbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment