Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nov. 8th: Unexpected Rides!

Being a transit junkie, I have gotten used to planning well ahead to make sure that I can be at a certain location on time.  As I have voluntarily chosen to travel to such places as Burnaby and Port Coquitlam fairly frequently, which often means that I have to prepare for over an hours worth (sometimes up to two hours worth) of travel time just to get from A to B.  So when an unexpected ride is offered to cut that travel time in half, it is freaking AWESOME!

Yes - working with someone else who regularly takes the trek out to Burnaby to teach yoga classes where I take belly dancing lessons can have some serious perks.  Especially when said friend/colleague has a vehicle and happens to be subbing for a yoga class that takes place at the exact same time as my belly dancing class.  While I really do not mind taking transit because it gives me a chance to catch up on some reading, an unsolicited ride which provides the chance to socialize more (and learn about all of the different styles of yoga) is sweet and will always be appreciated!

Thanks so much Andrea!  You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment