Friday, November 25, 2011

Nov. 22nd: Getting Out of a Mood!

After a very long and exhausting day involving number crunching and our Annual General Meeting, by the time I got home I found myself to be highly irritable, impatient, and generally unhappy.  Upon receiving an instant message online it hit me at just how miserable I was and how I really should not have been socializing with anyone at that time.  So I knew enough to take a few minutes to myself to find some things that cheered me up.

Maybe I should have watched the seal video right away, but I didn't feel like it was the right way to get me out of my funk.  So instead I decided to check out a video that was introduced to me by a fellow choir member this weekend.  This video was a great reminder that music is the way to heal my soul.  Check it out!


Well it was the perfect segue from my bad mood to finally being able to talk with another human being.  Another human being who was extremely understanding and patient with my mood, making it all the easier to get out of it.  

Even though I didn't write this blog that night, I can guarantee that I went to bed happy that night - which is the whole point.  And that's pretty awesome I think.   

No comments:

Post a Comment