Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov. 16th: Christmasfied!

I was excited all day today to have a night off to completely clean my apartment and get it ready for the Holiday Season.  To put me in the mood I put on some of my favourite holiday music and got started.  My apartment is among the cleanest it has ever been now and best of all, I've got my adorable 1-foot glistening blue tree up on my desk.  Just enough Christmas to put me in the mood!

And because I was in the holiday spirit, I even got started on a project that I'm working on for the Holiday season.  Details of that to come.  But I can tell you that I am super excited for it!  It is reminiscent of an old family tradition we had for the Holiday season.  No - it's not kringle.  Kringle is also for another time!

Here's my adorable little tree!  Isn't it just awesome?  .... you know - once you look past the crappy photography.  What can I say - it's late at night and I settled for photobooth.  But look how adorable it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment