Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nov. 30th: Bath Time!

Know what I love? BATHS!  I know there are a lot of naysayers out there that who do not like baths because they are disgusting are the equivalent to sitting in a pool of their own filth.  But to them I say "You be crazy."  I happen to think that my filth is awesome, and I'm happy to bathe in it so long as it smells like flowers and/or fruit, and is filled with bubbles.

In fact I love baths so much that every time I have moved into a new apartment, I immediately recognized the potential for baths or not, and if I ever settled on a place with just a shower stall, I cried a little bit inside.  (Fortunately the heated towel rack made up for it.)  I don't take baths all of the time - far from it.  But a nice bath every month or so is just enough to make me feel like I am doing something to spoil myself.  And I think that's pretty awesome - because heck - I DESERVE IT!

So here's to that beautiful pool of filth that is so good at making me feel so relaxed.  The only thing that might make my bath time a little better, is a rubber duckie! Maybe someday,

No comments:

Post a Comment