Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nov. 15th: Celebrity Boyfriends!

I am fairly certain that everyone on this planet has a celebrity boyfriend or girlfriend.  Mine has changed a bit over the years.  High school I had a thing for Adam Sandler, and in more recent years I had a thing for Ryan Gosling - but for some reason that crush kind of faded away.  He is still one of my favourite actors, but the level of attraction I used to have towards him just isn't quite there anymore.  Recently I had a long discussion with the actual boyfriend, through which I decided on an awesome celebrity boyfriend that I am totally happy with.  His name is Jason Segel!

You know that really tall guy from How I Met Your Mother?  Well he's my new celebrity crush.  And tonight while doing laundry I had myself a marathon of a couple of his movies.  When I turned the TV on tonight the movie I Love You, Man came on. I had seen it a long time ago and LOVED it, but hadn't seen it since, so obviously I watched it.  And because I enjoyed it so much, I decided to continue the Jason Segel love fest and watched my brand new copy of Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  


It was quite nice to spend the night with my new celebrity boyfriend.  I guess this is what happens when in long-distance relationships.  When the tall, sweet, hilarious guy I am used to is not around to hang out with, at least I know where I can find another one.  Thank you Jason for being a great back-up and for helping me out with my chores!  You're awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment