Friday, February 17, 2012

Feb. 16th: Understanding People

I really miss posting about random happenings, so that's what I'm going to focus on today.  Now, my choice of today's awesomeness might seem a little weird because it should be one of those things that we all experience daily.  That being said - even if we do experience it daily, we should still acknowledge the awesomeness of Understanding People.

I know I have discussed trials and tribulations of customer service before, and how great it can be when customer service goes well, but today I specifically want to thank all of those understanding people out there who take bad news well.  I hate being the bearer of bad news.  But I also get no better sense of relief as I do when I anticipate a backlash from a person and instead hear them say "No problem."  I know this shouldn't be anything special but I do really want to thank all of those people out there who understand when things cannot go the way they want.  We all know that we can't always get what we want, but that doesn't stop us from trying.  The key thing to remember is that if we want to ask for a favour, that we are doing just that: asking for a FAVOUR.  If someone declines, it is our responsibility to smile and thank them for their consideration.  LOTS of people remember to do this.  Some don't!

I'd personally like to thank the majority for being the good understanding people they are.  Please feel free to ask for a favour anytime.  I just hope that next time I can actually help you out!


No comments:

Post a Comment