Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb. 27th: Slumber(ish) Parties!

Who doesn't love a good ladies night?  Well ... men ... maybe.  You know, cuz they're not invited.  But me - I am not a man and just so happens to be one of those girls who LOVES a fun ladies night in.  So when my good friend Shay mentioned that she would be hosting a slumber party on a night when her hubby was out of town - well I was in!

Any night that involves treats, girly movies, girl chats, and a crazy huge sleeping area, is a great night.  The things I hadn't planned for was that lent had already started and therefore my giving up 'sweets' was put to the test.  Also - my hacking cough put my considerate side in gear and made me spend the slumbering part of the night in my own bed so that the only person I would disrupt would be myself.

Still -  the evening was fantastic.  I got to know some new ladies, and learned some new things about the ladies I already knew.  And that's always awesome!  Thanks for the lovely night Shay!

No comments:

Post a Comment