Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bonus #1: Putting it out there!

There are a few people who know that one of my biggest fears was singing solo in public.  Choral I could do.  Solo - not so much.  I've since gotten over that fear by taking pride in owning it - and being a little ridiculous with my solo voice, but with this video I'm really putting it out there.  I took this video almost two years ago when I first got my ukulele and was learning to play and wanted to try something simple.

Clearly it wasn't simple enough because there are still a number of errors, but because I seriously owe some bonus features I figured this was a good way to show how sorry I am for letting myself down and anyone else out there who actually likes to read this blog daily. ... Be gentle!


No comments:

Post a Comment