Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan. 26th: GALA TIME!!!

So - health had improved by Thursday but I still wasn't 100%.  But I had spent enough nights at home that I was not going to let a little congestion and headache get in my way.  I had an opening night Gala to get to and I wasn't going to miss it.

After enjoying a fairly relaxed day at work (complete with naps, and good friends offering ginger ale and chicken noodle soup to help me feel better) I made my way to the Opening Gala for Second Storey Theatre and our new show, Sudden Death Improv.  And I'm so glad that I took the time to go out and celebrate with friends!  Staying in can be good (especially when you're sick) - but we all need breaks and going out was my break from myself and feeling mopey.

It was an AWESOME night and worth the trip to PoCo!

No comments:

Post a Comment