Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan. 24th: Doing the right thing!

So - I've been out of commission for the last little while, and the reason why all started Tuesday night.  I got home early after running some errands and made myself some dinner - and then it hit me.

I became extremely faint, so I curled up on the couch in the fetal position hoping that some food and water would make me feel better.  Instead the faintness was quickly followed by a severe headache and chills.

I was looking forward to an evening of hanging out with a friend, and then going to a late night theatre show - but instead of pushing myself I made the smart choice of staying home and just sleeping through the night in hopes that I'd be better by morning.  It was a tough choice - but the right choice.  And therefore an awesome choice!  What only would have made it more awesome is if things had worked out the way I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment